- CPU Socket: Intel Socket 2066 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775
- AMD Socket FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, 939, 754
- Fan Speed: 500-1700 RPM±10%/ 2 Ball Bearing
- Heat Sink Dimensions (LxWxH): 133 x 59 x 158 mm
- Heat Sink Material: 3 x 10mm Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins
- Fan Dimensions: Ø120*25mm*2PCS
AORUS COOLING SYSTEM
DUAL 120MM 2 BALL BEARING PWM FANS
Attached 2 big 120mm PWM fans to each side of the heat-sink, will efficiently dissipate the heat from the CPU at a very low noise level. PWM function provides the accurate and efficient fan speed for the CPU, to optimize the noise reduction and the thermal performance. GIGABYTE patented blade fan design increases the airflow. And moreover, the 2 ball bearing structure will provide longer and more stable lifespan.
120MM UNIQUE BLADE FAN DESIGN
DOUBLE BALL BEARING STRUCTURE
HEAT-PIPE DIRECT TOUCH TECHNOLOGY
RGB FUSION 2.0With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you can choose lighting effects or synchronize with other AORUS devices.
Learn more about RGB Fusion 2.0
Smoothly cycles through all colors